Institutional needs met.
Providing premier bedding solutions to institutions across the world.
IDEAL FOR GOVERNMENT
FE1200 SERIES MATTRESSES
Our best-selling mattress for Federal and State governments.
- Extra firm perimeter foam w/ an Innerspring unit
- 6” height, 1-1/4” thick poly foam, density of
1.2 lb. per ft^3
- Waterproof cover options
FE1500 SERIES MATTRESSES
The ideal choice for educational institutions.
- Innerspring unit encased w/ extra firm perimeter foam
- Waterproof Cover
- FE Cirrus 6-1/2” height, 1-1/2” thick poly foam, density of
1.5 lb. per ft^3
FE1800 SERIES MATTRESSES
Optimal mattress for the healthcare industry.
- Innerspring unit and medium density upholstery to prevent sagging
- Waterproof Cover
- FE Cumulus 7-1/4” height, 2” thick poly foam, density of
1.8 lb. per ft^3
STELLAR FOAM CORE MATTRESSES
Ideal option for hotels, motels, and campgrounds across the world.
- 100% virgin polyurethane foam with no fillers or additives
- Completely customizable height, length, width, and firmness
SPC FIBER CORE MATTRESSES
100% Recyclable and provides a green alternative to traditional mattresses.
- Fibercore high-density polyester blend
- Various densities available depending on customer preference
- Dual sided construction doubles mattress life
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Turn your mattress frequently, especially during the first year. Turn it from end to end and upside down once a month to equalize body impressions and give uniform wear to each side.
- Never store your mattress in a standing position, as it may damage the inner-spring unit.
- Soil or stains: Rinse with neutral soap suds and lukewarm water. Allow to dry. Do not use harsh cleansers, solvents or detergents.
- During the first several months, your new mattress may reveal body impressions up to 1½”. The upholstery materials are conforming to the shape and weight of your body.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you must return an item or shipment, you must first obtain authorization from our customer service department. All returned shipments must arrive prepaid. Made Rite Bedding will not accept any collect freight shipments. To receive credit for returns, we require any returned items to be in resalable condition. If not, the credit we give will reflect the cost we incur to repair the item to resalable value. Please refer to our complete return policy for further information.
Made Rite Bedding manufactures a complete line of mattresses and box springs for the institutional, commercial & residential industries. All qualities and sizes are available, even including custom sizes. If you would like to find out more about our products, please feel free to contact us – we’d be delighted to help.
It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect all goods upon delivery. Count the number of pieces and look at the general condition of the product upon receipt. If damage or shortage is evident, mark the receiving slip while the driver is there. Call Made Rite Bedding to report the damage or shortage. We will require a copy of the signed delivery slip showing the shipment was received damaged or short. Note the trucker’s copy must also show that the shipment was received damaged or short or we won’t be able to submit a freight claim. If the above criteria are met, Made Rite Bedding will handle the paperwork for you and see that your damaged product is replaced. Please note: any damage or shortage MUST be noted on carrier bill of lading at time of delivery. If damage is found, do not accept damaged portion of shipment. Please instruct carrier to return damaged merchandise to original shipper free astray. No credit will be issued to customer for any goods received which are accepted clear of damage on carrier bill of lading.
We are open from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM CST. After hours, please feel free to email us.
Made Rite Bedding is headquartered in Franklin Park, IL, just outside of Chicago. For detailed contact information, please click here.
Yes, we can ship virtually anywhere in the United States.