By following these suggestions, you will extend the life of your Made Rite Bedding mattress and maximize your bedding investment:
Mattress Care Guide
- Turn your mattress frequently, especially during the first year. Turn it from end to end and upside down once a month to equalize body impressions and give uniform wear to each side.
- Never store your mattress in a standing position, as it may damage the inner-spring unit.
- During the first several months, your new mattress may reveal body impressions up to 1½”. The upholstery materials are conforming to the shape and weight of your body. This is normal and not a structural defect
- Clean the mattress properly for maximum service life and performance. Follow these maintenance suggestions:
- Soil or stains: Rinse with neutral soap suds and lukewarm water. Allow to dry. Do not use harsh cleansers, solvents or detergents.
- Hard-to-clean spots: Use standard household/vinyl cleaners and/or a soft brittle brush on troublesome spots or stains. Pre-soak heavy, dried-on soil stains.
- Disinfection: Dilute disinfectants and/or germicides as specified on the product label. Do not use in concentrations that exceed those that are recommended by the manufacturer. Please contact Made Rite Bedding for a list of recommended disinfectants.
10 Tips For Mattress Care (PDF download)